science of pixar exhibit


The best part about living in Philadelphia is the troves of art scattered throughout the city. From the Philadelphia Museum of Art to the Mutter Museum to the Kimmel Center, here in Philadelphia you will never be at a loss for culture.

Last week, I took a little study break to check out The Franklin Institute. The featured exhibit from now until September is "The Science of Pixar". Monster's Inc. is my favorite movie, so I was really excited to check out the exhibit and see how the movie was made. I never noticed just how many intricate steps are involved with making each Pixar movie. It was a lot of fun with lots of interactive pieces. If you are in the Philadelphia area for this weekends Master's Admit Program I would definitely encourage you to check it out.


Entrance to the museum of the Franklin Institute.

My friend and I posing in an action figure box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment