employment!

Bad news: Spring break just ended.
Good news: I'm employed post-graduation!

The Friday before Spring Break I was offered a job working for the Institute of International Education as a Placement Officer and will be moving to New York City in May! As much as I am going to miss Philadelphia and Penn specifically, I am really excited to the next chapter in my life.

Before I was offered the position I was already planning to go to the city to check out New York University. One of the assignments in my Enrollment Management course is to interview professionals at other institutions to see how they recruit, yield, and retain students. NYU is my school of focus. I also used this opportunity to check out my new future home!  I had a lot of fun exploring the city and eating some GREAT NYC pizza.

Graduation is May 14 and I start my new job May 16. Yikes! Now, it's time to find a NYC apartment ($$$).

Keep following my adventures here at Penn and I can't wait to meet all the newly admitted students the first week of April!

Exploring my new home
Some of the friends I've made in Philadelphia who I am truly going to miss. We went to a restaurant in South Philly to celebrate Sara's birthday after I came back from NYC.


0 comments:

Post a Comment