snow days

As most of you have probably heard the East Coast has been plagued with a brutal storm, one that hit Philadelphia pretty hard. This meant my Saturday has been spent catching up on class readings, getting a head start on some papers that are due later in the semester, and, of course (!), eating, baking, and watching an embarrassingly amount of Netflix. There is something so peaceful about the snow. Growing up in Las Vegas, I didn't experience snow very much, so I am happy that I am currently living in a place that experiences a "true" winter.




This upcoming week has lots of fun stuff, that I am super excited about. I am just about finishing my class schedule--I feel like I have changed it a million times! That's probably one of my least favorite parts of this program--you only have ten classes so you have to choose them wisely (the curriculum FOMO is REAL!). Hopefully I will have everything squared away by the end of the week.

Philadelphia's Restaurant Week is also this week, where one can go to various restaurants across the city and order a large, three-course meal for only $35.  On Tuesday, I am going to El Vez with some friends in the program for a well deserved dinner. After almost a month without seeing them I am so excited to catch up and hear about everyone's break.

Have any questions about the GSE experience that I haven't answered? Feel free to ask me. We hope to see your application soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment