It's Fall in Philly...

... and it looks beautiful! Fall is my absolute favorite season & I am so happy that it is finally here! I grew up in Las Vegas, a city with only one season, so I love being on the east coast where I get to experience all four!

Unfortunately, this week I wasn't able to spend much time outside. I was working on a 5,000 word (roughly 20 page!!!) paper for the most difficult class I am enrolled in in this semester, "Reforming Higher Education: What We Can Learn From Other Countries". For this essay we had to write about a higher education issue in a country of our choice & what policy they should adopt, modeled after another country.  I decided to write about the college entrance exam in China. The paper took me a super long time to write, but I actually really enjoyed writing it! That's the best part about the Higher Education division here at Penn, you really get to take classes that are tailored to your own interests!

Advanced registration began last week & I can't believe I am already registering for my second (& final!) semester here at Penn GSE.


The trees are changing on Locust Walk.
 
Philadelphia street art.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment