thursday's mean weekend starts!

Yay! My presentation is finally over. I think it went pretty well and it is such a relief to have just another thing crossed off my end of the semester to do list.

Today was the last day of my Contemporary Issues in Higher Education class, which was my favorite class this semester. The professor brought in a plethora of snacks and pizza to celebrate the last day (I wasn't kidding when I said GSE has tons of free food).


After that there was a wine and cheese mixer between GSE Students and the School of Engineering graduate students. It was a great way to relax before finals and meet other graduate students studying outside education.

I hope you enjoyed following me this week. Have a great weekend!



My friend Sarah & I had the wine and cheese mixer.

-Austin


0 comments:

Post a Comment